The Law Office of Gustavo E. Frances, P.A.

Fort Lauderdale divorce attorney

Child Support Attorney Fort Lauderdale Tagged Posts

Should know Non Custodial parent who Dependent on Child Claims

In some divorces, if one parent is paying child support, the divorce agreement may allow for the non-custodial parent to claim that child as a dependent as long as all child support payments are made on time. If you do decide to pursue the matter, however, it is best that you do so through an attorney. Contact the Fort Lauderdale family law offices

continue reading..
1 readers |0 Comments|Reply