The Law Office of Gustavo E. Frances, P.A.

Fort Lauderdale divorce attorney

childsupportattorney childsupportlawyer Tagged Posts

Can You Enforce Child Support In Florida?


If you need help with enforcing a court-ordered child support obligation, you should hire a well-versed advocate to study your case and come up with the best solution, especially in circumstances where obligors have moved out of state and believe the child support order should not be enforced.

A support order can’t be registered in the new state

continue reading..
3 readers |0 Comments|Reply