If you have a personal computer (PC) then follow these steps after following above steps.
- Begin local installation. Click Run.
- Allowthe program to run.
- Windows may request permission to proceed. Click Yes.
- Click Agree and Install.
- Complete the installation. Log into your Norton account if prompted to associate your device. Norton Security Online will launch.
Starting to Install Norton Security Online on a Mac computer from Xfinity
- Beginlocal installation process. Open your Mac list of downloads and double-click the install file.
- Run the installer.
- Mac’s security warns of files downloaded from the Internet. Click Open.
- Click Agree & Install.
- You may be prompted to enter your Mac login information to allow changes.
- Mac also requires permission for system extensions on initial install. Click Open Security Preferences.
- Click Allow. Note:This screen will only appear on the first installation. If you uninstall or reinstall, this box will not appear.
- Click Continue.
- Your product will launch after you restartyour Mac.
It is easy.
Still, confused, Get support for Norton Setup Help.