Getting started on a building your first business web site can be a daunting task.
For bloggers here is the complete guide on how to create a WordPress website step by step with screenshots.
Get 63% discount using bluehost coupon code.
Sure, you could just communicate with your customers via Facebook or another social media platform, but if you're serious about doing business online, you'll want to take the plunge and sign up for a top-notch web hosting service.
Bluehost does a good job of balancing price and features for businesses that need a bit of hand-holding, while also offering plenty of options to experienced administrators.
Pros of Bluehost
- Strong Uptime of 99.98% (TOP 6)
- Fast Page Loading (522ms)
- Low Introductory Pricing ($2.95/mo)
- Good Security Options
- Many Integrations and Apps, and eCommerce Features
Bluehost also comes with a dashboard full of applications so that you can integrate various services, like Google Apps and the aforementioned CloudFlare, to increase the possibilities of your site.
- ‘Official’ WordPress.org Recommended Host.
Cons of Bluehost
- Customer Support isn’t Quick Enough
- Cheap Price Comes with 36-month Plan
- Site Migrations Aren’t Free
- Not Truly ‘UNLIMITED’