Microsoft Office can become damaged for various reasons and stop working but Microsoft allows you to repair the program. Follow the given steps to resolve the issue:
- Launch Microsoft office setup
- Find Windows setting app and click on Systems
- Then on the next page, click on Apps and Features
- From the list of programs, find MS Office
- Click MS Office entry to expose the action you can take, and then click Modify/Change
- If you are asked for permission, click Yes.
- If you have installed the software from CD you will need it for repair but if you have downloaded it online then just click modify to begin the repair process. You can either go for quick repair or online repair, or then finally click the Repair button.
CD/DVD users need to consult online experts of Microsoft Office on our toll free help number 0808-101-2159.continue reading