Flotation concentrator refers to the mechanical equipment to complete mobile crushing plant priceprocess. In a cell flotation, operator can add medicament to pulp, then mix the pulp to make itfull of gas, and some particles would selectively fix on the bubble, and floatto the surface of slurry and then be blown out to form bubble product; while,the rest is retained in the pulp so as to achieve the purpose of separatingminerals.
Key Technologies Used in Cell Flotation
- 1. It uses unmanned automaticcontrol system, thus simplifying operation.
- 2. The mineralization system,distribution system and flotation tank are made of special wear-resistant materials which are abrasion-resistant, light and strong, thus prolonging the servicelife of the equipment.
- 3. Mineralization machine adopts special structure, sothat the air is sheared more finely, and mixed with the pulp and medicament moreuniformly and reasonably.
- 4. Mineralization system is not easy to jam, so it maximize the plant extraction on the premise of meeting fine coal ashrequirement.
- 5. The technological granite processing plant is various, people can choose roughprocess or selection process according to coal quality, thus making the operationmore flexible.
- 6. It implements piecewise homework instead of traditionalmixing working conditions of mineralizing and separating and makes themineralization be carried out in the turbulent state, thus ensuring the bestflotation environment.