The Yahoo Toolbar, perfect with Mozilla Firefox browser and IE browsers, grants access to a few Yahoo services, for example, Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Weather, Yahoo Sports and Yahoo Finance. Yahoo gives a few alternatives to editing the toolbar, including and expelling applications, changing its skin and adjusting your main preferences. You can change your Yahoo Toolbar through its UI, choosing which parameters and functions you will change.Get instant Solution Yahoo Contact Number .
Applications and Layout :-
- Tap on the Yahoo Toolbar settings symbol, and after that choose link Edit Your Apps. A progression of use symbols will show up in the Toolbar Settings window.
- Now simply tap on Add Applications to expel, rework or add an application to your Yahoo Toolbar. Application categories incorporate News tabs and Search Tools.
- After this you can tap on the symbol speaking to the application you need to add to Yahoo Toolbar.
- Drift the cursor over the symbol of an application in the My Apps box and afterwards tap on the "X" to cancel it from your Yahoo Toolbar.
- Now easily change the application position on your toolbar by drifting the cursor over its symbol, tapping and dragging it to your desired side or position.