Yes, I think offering food delivery services is a great business opportunity and is a very good startup idea. This is because of the following factors:
- Food is an essential component of human survival
- More people prefer to eat outside due to an increase in disposable income and changes in work patterns.
- Internet and smartphones have made restaurants and other food services very accessible.
Moreover, the effects of these factors have had a positive effect on the online food delivery industry. Here’s why:
- A report by Statistica has revealed that this sector generated more than $107 billion in total revenue by the end of September 2019.
- With a CAGR of 9.9%, the revenue is set to grow to over $156 billion by the end of 2023.
Thus, it can be seen that opening a food delivery startup is perfect for any entrepreneur looking to make a mark. Additionally, in 2019, one can simply use an UberEats clone app to launch their business in no time. Companies like AppDupe offer premium app development services that help businesspersons launch their platforms in no time. They offer 100% white-labeled solutions that can be customized without any hassles.