- Open your Apple Id account page, and then click on “forget Apple ID Password”.
- Now enter your Apple ID.
- Now select option to reset your Apple ID password, and click on.
- Select how to reset your Apple Id password.
- Answer your security question
- Enter your recovery email id
- Enter your recovery key
Not your account recovers and creates a new password and remembers it.
If you set two step verification on your apple id following these steps
- First make sure Apple device has iOS 10 or later.
- Go to Apple setting.
- Click on your name> password & security > change password
For more details visit: Apple Customer Service