Use the following steps if you are on the device where you want to install your McAfee software. The first time you install your McAfee software, our My Account dashboard will help you get started.
- Open your web browser and go to mcafee.com/activate
- Click My Account, Sign In.
- UnderLog in to McAfee, type the email address and password that you used when you created your McAfee account, and then click Log In.
- From the drop-down menu, select the McAfee software you want to install. (You can select a McAfee suite, or additional products.)
- Select the device type in the drop-down menu, then click Download.
- Read the License Agreement, and continue to download and install your McAfee software. If a serial number is shown, make a note of it because you might be prompted to enter it later. Alternatively, do not close the browser because the McAfee installer might prompt you for the serial number, which is shown on the download page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install and configure your McAfee software.
Get More Help:- McAfee Activate