Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Country Profile: Pasta & Noodles in the Philippines” under Food Category. The report provides information on industry overview, market size, latest developments, industry trends, Key Manufacturers, global presence, device to communicate and their future prospects.
The Philippines Pasta & Noodles Market is led by the ‘dried & instant noodles’ category in both value and volume terms. Whereas, the dried pasta category is expected to register fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for the distribution of pasta & noodles products in the country. Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector. Monde Nissin, Rfm Corporation and Nissin Food Holdings Co., LTD are the leading players in the Filipino pasta & noodles sector.
Request a Free Sample Copy of Philippines Pasta & Noodles Market Report @
Country Profile report on the Pasta & Noodles sector in the Philippines provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
– Sector Data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
– Category Coverage: Value and growth analysis for ambient noodles, ambient pasta, chilled noodles, chilled pasta, dried & instant noodles and dried pasta with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
– Distribution Data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
– The Filipino pasta & noodles sector is expected to grow by value during 2018-2023
– Dried & instant noodles is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the Filipino pasta & noodles sector
– The dried pasta category is expected to register the fastest growth in both the value and volume terms during 2018-2023
– Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel
– Monde Nissin, Rfm Corporation and Nissin Food Holdings Co., LTD are the top three companies in the sector.
– Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Filipino pasta & noodles sector
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.