Error code 1403 is related to print head issue and to resolve this error you need to reinstall the print head. The print head sits inside the printer and to resolve this error you can try the given method:
- Open the printer and wait for the print head to slide over. (Note: If the cartridge doesn’t come out automatically then you can take help from printer technicians at Canon Printer Support Number UK to remove it)
- Then remove the print cartridge from the print head.
- You need to clean the print head and the electronic contacts on each ink cartridge with the help of cotton swabs dipped in hot water or hot water mixed with isopropyl alcohol.
- Repeat the process until you are sure that there is no ink left on it.
- Once you are done with cleaning, let it dry and then replace the cartridge. Now you can try printing something, if you are still getting the same error then there are two possibilities, either one of the ink cartridge is defective and causing error or the print head is damag