How to Access iCloud on a PC – Norton.com/setup
iCloud storage services is Apple’s handy tool that is needed for backup and restoring the documents, photos, saving passwords and even for finding a lost and stolen iPhone. iCloud securely stores your videos, photos, documents, music, apps and much more. It allows you to easily share locations, calendars, and photo with friends and family.
- Step One– If you want to sign up to the service, you need to have an Apple ID which means that you need to have an Apple device such as iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple Watch. Once you have set up iCloud on your Apple devices, you can start using it onyour Windows PC too.
- Step Two– Now you need to download the iCloud Control Panel for Windows.
- Step Three– Once you have downloaded the control panel, open it and Enter Apple ID. It should be the same you have used to create your account.
- Step Four– Select the services you want to enable in the iCloud Control Panel such as the bookmark, mail, and photos. Click apply.
- Step Five– You are almost done now, but if you want the iCloud to automatically download the new books, music or Apps, then you need to open iTunes and sign in with the iCloud associated account.more info : http://nortonsetup.ca/blog/2018/10/17/how-to-access-icloud-on-a-pc-norton-comsetup/