There is a large variety of products offered by Bitdefender to its users. It offers products like personal firewall, private settings, user control and backup capabilities. Many times, users face issues like Windows 10 Bitdefender error on shutdown. You can solve it either by calling Bitdefender antivirus support number or using a Bitdefender antivirus support package. Whenever the user shut down or reboots the system, an error message appears saying “A problem has occurred in Bitdefender Threat Scanner.”
Reason for Bitdefender error
The most common reason of Bitdefender error is a corrupted Spybot’s dll file. If you have not installed Bitdefender antivirus on your computer, you will get this issue.
Methods to fix Windows 10 Bitdefender error on shutdown.
Let us discuss some of the common methods to fix this issue:
- Open search box and type “File Explorer.”.
- Click Enter.
- In the search box, paste “C:Program Files (x86)Spybot-Search & Destroy 2.”
- Press Enter to search for Spybot folder.
- Go to the Spybot folder, look for the “SDAV. dll” file. Right click on it to copy.
- Open “Spybot- Search and Destroy 2” and right click on it to paste the SDAV.dll file you have copied.
Reinstall Spybot Search and destroy
This is another powerful fix for this error, follow the steps discussed below:
- Open Program and go to Program & Features from the Control panel.
- Find out “Spybot search & destroy”.
- Once you get search & destroy, right click on it and select Uninstall.
- Download a new copy of “Spybot-Search & destroy”.
- Now install the new copy on your windows OS.
Dial Toll-Free : +1-866-558-4555.