Entertainment Leaving Hulu in September 2022: 3 powerful dramas you need to see before they leave

Sexy Beast

Entertainment Leaving Hulu in September 2022: 3 powerful dramas you need to see before they leave


Leaving Hulu in September 2022: 3 powerful dramas you need to see before they leave

When it comes to its selection of movies and shows, Hulu really does get the best of both worlds. 

The streamer is owned by two broadcasting giants, Disney own 67% of it, with Universal’s parent company, Comcast, owning the remaining 33%. That means the service is able to cherry pick shows from ABC, NBC, and FX, as well as movies from Universal Pictures, Disney and 20th Century Fox. To add to this, Hulu executives also buy in movies from other studios.



https://www.zordis.com/features/leaving-hulu-in-september-2022-3-powerful-dramas-you-need-to-see-before-they-leave


Source link

Share This Post
Have your say!
00