Various Ways to Perform Google Account Recovery Steps
How to Recover Google Account Password:
Google account having lost or showing technical error related to password or username are the most common issues users generally complain about and Google Account Recovery can be done by:
- Recovery email.
- Recovery phone number.
- Security questions.
Steps to recover lost password or account are listed below:
- When you try logging in your account and face problems, you can choose any of the recovery information you might have entered while creating your account.
- Navigate to your Google homepage and tap on option can’t sign in.
- A page will load asking you for recovery email or phone number.
- Enter whatsoever detail you had entered.
- At times we either forget our e-mail address or password.
- If you forget your e-mail address then enter either of recovery information and tap on next option. You will be asked for a few security questions that you have to answer.
- A lot of accounts with the same username will appear in front. You can choose or identify yours.
- If you forget your password, enter recovery mail or number.
- You will get a recovery key either by mail or text.
- Enter that security key and follow instructions to generate your new password.
- Choose your password easily and re-enter it to confirm it and you are done.
sitenizdeki yazilar cok harika